A cookie is a small text file that, when you use our website, is stored on your electronic device.
Process & Use of Your Data
Figmento Films will only collect and use your information as follows:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To converse with you about aiding the completion of a product or service you have purchased,
- To converse with you about the completion of a product or service you have purchased,
- To contact you about a product or service you had purchased,
- To fulfil our contractual obligations as discussed and agreed upon when our products or services have been purchased.
Storing Your Data
Where you wilfully provided your information to be contacted, you can request for it to be deleted and we will do so. If you purchase our product or services then the Terms & Services document given before purchase will override this statement.
Disclosing Your Data
Figmento Films pledges to protect any personal information that you may send to us through this website or by any other means.
We will never sell, exchange or rent any of your submitted information. We will never use or reveal any of your information without your consent. If you purchase our product or services then the Terms & Services document given before purchase will override this statement.
However, in the event of any security breach Figmento Films is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any third parties who receive your information. If a security breach were to occur then we will contact both you and the relevant authorities, in this event we will have to disclose your information to law enforcement. Sending any information electronically is entirely at your own risk as the internet is never totally secure.
Third Party Links
Accessing Your Data
Figmento Films will act all requests under GDPR without delay. We will respond within one calendar month and in the case of multiple or complex requests we may extend this time by an additional two calendar months. We reserve the right to request further information if we doubt your identity. All requests are made free of charge, in the case of multiple or complex requests we reserve the right to charge a £30 administration fee. In any case we will contact you within one calendar month to inform you of the situation or to make our requests. Your request/s can be refused if :
- we requested an administration fee that you have not paid
- we are unable to confirm the identity of the requester
- your request is deemed unfoundly excessive
- doing so prevents us from complying with the law
- stops us from establishing, exercising or defending future legal claims
Please use the contact us directly below to make any requests regarding any information we have of you or any information you want deleted.